Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Public or private

OK, since I have shared with a few people that I have this blog, I should make it less ambiguous. It is going to be semi-private. I will and have shared with people I feel comfortable with reading. Those of you who have blogs have helped me to feel comfortable with my own thoughts. I am feeling quite alone which is weird considering I am physically close to a lot of people. There are some people that I would prefer didn't read this and I have a feeling that they would never know this existed (even with my comments on other blogs). I'm going to keep this short since I have two kids that need my attention but I wanted to clear the air. If you know about this site it is because I wanted you to know. :)

Oh, and a little added note... This morning started more potty training. We sat on the potty and spent the morning running around in underpants or nothing at all. We had a few accidents but Amanda went #1 and Aidan went #2!!! Yup, first time! This one goes in the record books :) Thats all for now.

2 comments:

ErinM said...

Isn't it amazing what we get excited about these days? Yay for Aidan and Amanda! I can't wait for them to meet their new little cousin in a few weeks!

Just a quick clarification--can I link to your blog on mine or not? Either way is fine for me, but I don't want to "out" you to anyone you'd rather not have here.

Jenny said...

I love that phrase--for the record books. I am sure they will just love for their future spouses to know the exact day that they first pooped on the potty!